| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varena in March is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Varena March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Varena, Lithuania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Varena:
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) NW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) NNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) NW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NW
- Silute, Lithuania - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) WNW
- Nida, Lithuania - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) WNW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 84.4 kms (52.4 miles) NNW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) WNW
- Suwalki, Poland - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Grodno, Belarus - 78.8 kms (49 miles) SSW
- Bialystok, Poland - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) SW
- Brest, Belarus - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) SSW