| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varena in September is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Varena September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Varena, Lithuania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Varena:
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) NW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) NNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) NW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NW
- Silute, Lithuania - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) WNW
- Nida, Lithuania - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) WNW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 84.4 kms (52.4 miles) NNW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) WNW
- Suwalki, Poland - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Grodno, Belarus - 78.8 kms (49 miles) SSW
- Bialystok, Poland - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) SW
- Brest, Belarus - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) SSW